Date Set for 26th ADFT
Saturday, November 8
12:30pm general gaming
1:30pm tournament begins
Venue: Saltire Games
11723 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis
Be sure to refresh yourself on the rules, and visit the ADFT page of IndySquadron.com for details on the event.
- Rick Lacy - Defending champion, but has only one win in 13 tries. Did he use up his luck last year? Or is he still on a hot streak?
- Stephen Dale - Zero wins in 13 tries, but he took Red Baron Fight XXV in April and can become only the 4th person in history to win both events in the same year. Highly motivated.
- Dory Oda - She's climbed Indy's biggest summit three times, but her winless streak now spans 17 years. Is she just going through the motions or does she still have the fire to win? Don't take a 3-time champ lightly, lest thy dumbness confound thee at the moment of truth.
- Kevin Richeson - Has two titles and would normally be a strong favorite, but will he show up? He hasn't played in two years. Even if he shows up, does he still have the killer instinct? Or will he rely on that legendary Richeson luck that has served him so well through the years?
- Ethan Charles - Everyone thinks he's too young to win. But we thought that in 2011, too. And he won. Oops.
- Evan Lacy - Everyone fears a man who has nothing to lose. And anyone who doesn't is a fool. Enough said.
- Brian Halberstadt - If Brian shows up, he will win by default when everyone else dies of cardiac arrest. If he brings The Skull, he automatically becomes a mystical Dawn Patrol legend with new age music played in the background every time his name is mentioned.
- Scott Jones - Can the 2000 champ shake the rust off if he comes back to the gaming table? Will his long years of experience come back at the right time? Say what you will, but SJ has more games under his belt than nearly anyone else in squadron history.
- Ian Cunningham - Shrewd and experienced gamer; perfect for an upset if he can remember the rules. Long time no play, but time away from the game should affect him far less than most others.
- Michael Morgan - Once the terror of RBF, but hasn't a single Victory Medal to his credit. What is it about November that keeps him from winning? And what was it about April that made him unbeatable?
- Stephen Skinner - Has never gone more than 6 years without adding another title. This is year #4. His odds are improving.
If you're so inclined, please bring a bag of chips and a 2 liter of your favorite soft drink.
If any of you have their addresses, please forward this invitation to:
- Wayne, Garrett & Cody Richeson
- Mike and Wesley Morgan
- Graham Shepfer
- Ken Mrozak
- Other Indy old timers that we've missed